May 2013 Moms

Feels like summer! NBR

Here in the great Pacific Northwest, when it hits 65/70 we are pretty excited! We have been lucky the last few days with BEAUTIFUL weather and I am sitting outside watching my husband and black lab weed the flower beds and just relaxing. I have been craving a beer, like ridiculous need to drink one. I know it won't give my baby 8 heads or anything, but I've chosen just not to drink at all this pregnancy....except I just took a small drink of my husbands red ale just now bc it was staring at me and OMG the tastiest thing I've had in a very long time! Come on May! Mama needs an ice cold one! Enjoy your Easter ladies!!

Re: Feels like summer! NBR

• Happy Easter to you as well. I'm jealous of your good weather, patiently waiting for spring here in NY.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are loving the weather up here too!!! We had lunch on the patio of an Alehouse yesterday and the warm sun made me want a beer too! But like you I've decided I can just wait...hopefully we'll have this summer like weather for awhile! Enjoy it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know! Seattle this weekend has been incredible! It's totally making me not want to go back to work tomorrow though... Come on May!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Easter. Sounds like glorious weather. Want to trade for the fabulously unpredictable English weather?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageLolalipsy:
    Happy Easter. Sounds like glorious weather. Want to trade for the fabulously unpredictable English weather?
    </BLOCK
  • imagekryshy123:
    imageLolalipsy:</str

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"