October 2013 Moms

How are you spending Easter?

I'm single-handedly preparing a giant feast (leg of lamb, ham, all the fixings) for 4 people who can't stand to be in the same room together. Well, my mom did "prepare" the green bean casserole, so I just have to throw it in the oven. But really, that's just opening a few cans and mixing stuff together. I have entirely too much food, and I'd rather take a nap right now instead of finishing dinner and eating. 

So how are you spending your holiday? 

Re: How are you spending Easter?

• Okay that is pretty funny.

I am Jewish so I spent today going to the gym for an hour of yoga followed by a nap. Then I got dressed in yoga pant and a hoddie and went grocery shopping. Made dins, fell asleep again before hubby left for work. The

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sound yummy though! I took the easy route, I made ham slices pre cooked just had to heat them up roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus with bernaise sauce. It was just my husband and his brother and I. I also baked a cake last night which took all of me
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers photo image_zps75e14a1a.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • imageRebC1981:

Okay that is pretty funny.

I am Jewish so I spent today going to the gym for an hour of yoga followed by a n

• We're not big on the religious part of Easter, but we do the Easter Bunny part for DS.  He got a basket and got to  hunt for some eggs. i made ham and mashed potatoes for lunch.  We're military, so our family is all far away and we're not r
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Easter Basket for LO. Church in the morning, I just love singing Easter Hymns! Unfortunately all our family is far away so it was just us for dinner. I didn't feel like making a big dinner for 2.5 people so we went out to a nearby restaurant. Nice enough
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker
  • We aren't religious, we celebrate the "mainstream" parts, although I'm not really sure why. Easter baskets in the morning (even though we're all grown ups here, lol), then cooking all day. 

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get around to making a

• I went to church early this afternoon and then I went to my brothers for dinner. DH is in ND until the end of April otherwise we probably would've just done dinner here by ourselves.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"