August 2012 Moms

How's your day?

Easter related or not, how's it going? How's LO? Has it been a peaceful Sunday? Any ensuing IL-related Easter drama?

We're tired over here. We went to mass at 10 and then had lunch around 2. We're finally back home now, trying to force G to nap because he freaking needs it with his little crabby butt and he's fighting it. SO apparently doesn't think he needs a nap even though he was falling asleep the entire ride home, so we're leaving to his parents' house in 30 minutes. G has been up since 1:30...so, GL with that buddy.  No drama per-say, but his family always does this...says they're not doing anything, then makes last minute plans and wants you there that SECOND.

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: How's your day?

• Our in laws do Easter breakfast. Not brunch. Not lunch. Breakfast. This is our 3rd Easter together. The 1st year was at their house, the 2nd was at his uncles, at least it was at our place this year because to get 4 kids (we have my stepkids this weeke

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Glad to hear you're having a rather "nice" day so far.  Hope G gets enough rest before heading over - because I smell a melt down brewing... :/

Its quiet today here on the pedi floor. The boys are fast asleep on the lovely hard lounge chair.

SMOOCHES FOR ALL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Overall, it's been a good day. I went to the gym this morning and then dh and I brought lo to the park for the first time. He LOVED the baby swing. My mother made and brought us an Easter dinner which I just finished eating, but now I have a bit of a stom
  • We have had an awful morning. It was like anything that could go wrong, did go wrong. My alarm didnt go off. R was running a teething fever. My eyeliner snapped while I was doing my makeup. R got in her carseat and decided to freak out because she wanted
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Busy busy busy. We had church this morning, ds napped before we left, but it was short since I had to wake him up to leave. Then we went to my mom's and ds napped on the way there and the way back. All cat naps, so he was insanely grumpy most of the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are on the last half of a 6 hour drive from CA to AZ. I am so ready to be home to get DD back in a routine! She's only eaten 3oz since 5am. DH had her all day while I was in my conference for 2 days. She refuses to eat for him so has successfully switc

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."
  • Our day has been good. We had nursery duty at church, so it was just me, DH, and 11 kids ages 2 mos to 2 years. After that, went to ILs' house for a bit to feed DD and my SIL did a language assessment of our 2 year old for her class in grad school for SLP
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Baby and I joined my parents for church this morning.  Then, I lost my phone when I stupidly left it on top of my car and heard it roll off while I drove away.  Next, we went to see my grandma at her Alzheimers retirement home where the baby was
  • Ok over here. Had a pretty busy day but DS did really well, but once 6:00 hit it was balls to the wall to hurry to get home for bedtime routine because was ready for a meltdown.
    I'm about to lay him down then go get a diet coke and a cupcake best pa
  • Pretty good day I think. Woke up at 6:30. Napped before we had to be at church at 10:30. Home for BBQ lunch with MIL. short nap. Playtime, baskets, pics and short nap. Downtime and now nursing and hopefully down very soon.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • It would have been better of Amir would actually let others outside of me and hubs hold him. Being st home all the time had made him super isolated.....which sucked because the spoiled word kept pooping up. It got tiring fast explaining I'm a sahm who is
  • imagelady_tytah:
    It would have been better of Amir would actually let others outside of me and hubs hold him. Being st home all the time
    victoria5month samantha5
  • imageSJandVA:
    imagelady_tytah:</stro
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"