November 2013 Moms

vent!!!

So i found out that my younger sister is pissed at me because im pregnant with
My second child and she wanted to be the one to be pregnant next even though she only got married a month ago to a guy she hasnt even known a year yet. She wanted to get pregnant so she could lure my parents into moving to where she is which is about 20 hours away. Totally wrong reasons to get pregnant!!! So now she keeps telling people that my husband and i are stupid for having a second child. She told me she wanted to wait 2 years after being married to start having kids so how was i supposed to figure she would get mad. Oh well. Sorry i just needed to vent.

Re: vent!!!

• If she is throwing this kind of hissy probably best she is not pregnant yet. Sheesh!
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • why exactly are you you supposed to schedule your life around your sister's? haters gonna hate I guess. she is being very silly and childish. I wouldn't let it bother you. tell her you;re mad at her for not getting pregnant last month. yeesh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image   

BFP #2 03/01/13 EDD 11/12/13 MC and D&C 04/29/13 @ 12 weeks. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  

mean_girls_35345]       image BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oh goodness. How self centered. Why stop your family from growing when hers hasnt even started!!! Congrats on the second baby!!!!
  • Ugh I know someone like this!
  • I hear you.  I wonder if your sister is legitimately missing your parents and feeling unloved (e.g. their focus is on the grandkids - your kids), or if she's spoiled.  I was in the situation that I got "left out" when my sister had

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"