November 2012 Moms
Options

Whats Your Ideal work arrangement?

Hi All,
I am a Jan 2013 mom who will be renegotiating my work hours and wanted your two cents:

1.How many hrs a week do you currently work and do you go into an office, wfh, or a combination of the two?
2. IDEALLY, How many hrs would you like to work a week to balance work and infant care?
3. Are you still the primary caregiver at home? How much of the childrearing/household duties has your SO/DH actually ended up helping with?

TIA!

Re: Whats Your Ideal work arrangement?

• Options

This is my arrangement. I am home with LO Mon and Fri. I have a babysitter for tues-thurs. and work Saturdays to maintain hours and SO is home with him. I work in an office.

I work 24-30 hours a week. I do all of the housework. SO helps with

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MaebbMaebb member
    I work a regular salaried job, so I go into the office and work about 40 hours per week. My friend is a SAHM with two other kids under 3 years old, and she keeps my LO too. DH probably helps with 30 to 40 percent of the baby and household stuff. My man
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I really like my work arrangement right now.  I'm a federal government employee who previously worked 40 hours in the office.  My job requires all office work (no working from home.  I negotiated to go back to work at 28 hours a week - I

Me:36, DH:37

DS born 11/2012

BFP 7/26/14, Missed M/C at 8 weeks, discovered at 10 wks, 6 days, D&C 9/22/14, Dx: Partial molar pregnancy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"