April 2013 Moms

How Embarrassing!

A few minutes ago I was sitting on the couch in the church office waiting to get the key to my office from the children's minister and I realized I couldn't get up. I had to send a text to H. "Stuck on couch. Send help."  

He shared the text with the rest of the worship team.  

If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams

Re: How Embarrassing!

• imagekravenmoore:
    That is not so nice to share the text :(  My husband and I, both, have silly sense of humors but this would
    If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give 'em a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.-Douglas Adams
  • Hehehe. That's funny! I got stuck in a chair and had to text my husband for help too. Luckily there was no one around to see!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Not embarrassing.  He shouldn't have shared the text, but at this point in the game, movement is a little hard.  We bought a new couch about five months ago, and at the time we bought it, it was super comfy, now I have all I can do it get out of
  • Thank you for sharing this!!! I literally laughed out loud! I can definitely relate!!
    ((And my SO would have done the EXACT same thing LOL))
    thebump photo ec667df7-0353-45b0-9854-06bbada50228_zps76446922.jpg Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"