September 2013 Moms

First gift?

Let me go into this post by saying that I am EXTREMELY grateful for anything someone purchases for our LO's. However, I was blinded sided when my step mom walked in with a gift bag of things for the LO's today! I tried to act more grateful than shocked! haha! This will be my dad and stepmom's first grandchildren. I initially thought it was something for my pups which are like my children, haha. They bought very cute sleeper outfits, onesis, socks and hangers. It got me a little excited! :-)
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: First gift?

• That's awesome! I'm ashamed to admit I've done a bit of shopping for baby already... Quite a bit...

And we've already received some gifts from coworkers too, but hey, the more the merrier right?
  • Our first gift was from a friend of ours who bought us a Safety First convertible chair (instead of a high chair, one of those ones that sits on the kitchen chair to save space). It was a great deal at the time at Toys R Us. It was our first gift and our
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Get used to gifts! My baby already has a closet almost completely full of clothes.... we have been going crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

photo f67a54b1-ddce-4538-bf7e-65a79c0165f1_zps84df8eb7.jpg
  • Maybe I was so shocked because I have not bought anything so I thought no one else would have so early. That is obviously not the case! haha! It is very sweet of people to think to buys us gifts so early!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Thats so sweet! It will only get more frequent from here on...

My mom gave me a big bag of gifts ONE DAY after I told her! This is the first grandchild on both sides so all of our parents have gone quite crazy! We are hoping to move before LO arr

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Yay for baby things! My first gift for DD was right after I announced. It was from a good friend (just a simply onesie - which DD never wore because she was born in June and the onesie was long-sleeved) but the gift made me nervous because I had a m/c bef

• Aw that's adorable! I got a gift today to from a family friend, a little charm for my charm bracelet! I wasn't expecting anything since we don't know the sex yet! But it made me feel good and happy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The first gift that I got was from a friend who is my coworker.  A couple of days after I told her she gave us a frame with a poem for the sonogram picture.  Then today we got a second gift.  MIL was giving our niece and nephew their Easter
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"