August 2012 Moms
Options

Bad Dog question!

We adopted a puppy a few years ago. She is crazy! But in a way that totally matches our personalities! She's a cuddler, stubborn, ditzy, she's just a hot mess.

We were worried about how she would be with the baby. Because she has always been the baby. Very spoiled. She did amazing when we brought him home! Shocked us both!

But now we are having problems! All of a sudden in the last few days she has started chewing his toys, growling at him and trying to run off with his clothes to chew on them. I have no clue what is up with this behavior! Nothing has changed.

Any ideas? Getting rid of her isn't an option. We are one of those families who are absolutely crazy in love with our dogs!
Untitled

Re: Bad Dog question!

• Options
    Can you or would you crate them? My dogs started acting up after we brought dd home and we had to recrate train them. They go in before we leave and get out when we get home.
    march siggy: Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageacire86:
    Can you or would you crate them? My dogs started acting up after we brought dd home and we had to recrate train them. They
    Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageScout2005:
    Any changes in eating? Maybe a trip to the vet to rule out a physical issue. If pup checks out, bring in a trainer ASAP.
    Untitled
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"