August 2013 Moms
Options

Easter Baking: AW!

So this is a total AW post for anyone who loves to bake! I would love to see any other awesome Easter desserts us August mommas made! Any Easter gender reveal desserts out there?

I really only do cupcakes, maybe the occasional cheesecake. I made these this morning - vanilla with strawberry filling. I put pink peeps on top for no reason other than the fact that I am excited we are having a girl. Everyone already knows, it's not meant to be a reveal or anything.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3

Re: Easter Baking: AW!

• Options
    well, that and peeps are delicious! They look awesome! All I'm making dessert wise today (and only if SO remembers to pick up cinnamon, vanilla, and cocoa powder) is oatmeal raisin cookies and no bake cookies, nothing so adorable as your cupcakes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I made a white chocolate almond cheesecake however I won't post it because DH took it out of the oven and hit the top of the cake on the top rack and it ripped so my perfect cheesecake is no longer perfect. I am sure it is still delicious though.
    imageimageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageamarissa85:
    I made a white chocolate almond cheesecake however I won't post it because DH took it out of the oven and hit the
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageamarissa85:
    I made a white chocolate almond cheesecake however I won't post it because DH took it out of the oven and hit the

• Options

imageskittles230:
    well, that and peeps are delicious! They look awesome! All I'm making dessert wise today (and only if SO remember

• Options
    imagelindsey61811:

imageskittles2
    imageimageimageimage

• Options

Those cupcakes are just lovely!  We also made cupcakes this Easter.  While we didn't do a "gender reveal party" we did make cupcakes with pink filling to share at Easter celebrations this weekend.  It was a fun way to tell family we're

• Options
    imageOnederfulWish:
    Those cupcakes are just lovely!nbsp; We also made cupcakes this Easter.nbsp; While we didn't do a "gender reveal par

• Options
    So cute! I did not bake anything today, except a ham... Which I am actually pretty nervous about as I never did a ham before. I made a Banoffee danger pie, with home made crust and whipped cream. I can't wait to gobble it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP #1: 12/22/10. EDD: 9/4/11. BDay: 8/30/11
    BFP #2: 10/16/12. EDD: 6/27/13. Said Goodbye: 10/22/12
    BFP #3: 11/20/12. EDD: 8/1/13. STICK BABY STICK!
    Betas: 11/30/12 - 2819. 12/2/12 - 7339! Keep growing, baby!

VOTE on my Name List
  • Options
    You all are making me hungry! Luckily no cooking for me today... All I've done is pour some orange juice as my contribution. I then ate two helpings of the breakfast casserole, and two Cadbury eggs. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

so cute! 

It took all the energy I had to make deviled eggs for DH. He likes them and I always make them for him on Easter.

We are working on the baby's room and I am so tired.... :-)  

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options

I didn't take a picture but I made this carrot cake cheesecake cake and it was AMAZING!

Carrot cake is my main pregnancy craving and I never turn down cheesecake. This was a labor of love but so worth it.

https://wickedgood

• Options
    imageBreanneL24:
    Those look really cute! I bake all.the.time. I made homemade cream puffs. They are stuffed with a delicious pasty cream

• Options
    Those are too cute!
    Lauren-Married to Andy since June 11th 2006
      Parents to:Oliver-6,Jillian Ivy-4, Ari Samuel-2 and
    Our Triplets are here! Noah ,Charlotte  and Lindsay  
    born July 7th 2013 at 33 weeks!
    Noah was diagnosed with Down Syndrome at Birth.
    Jillian was diagnosed with Diabetes in June 2013

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"