August 2013 Moms
Options

Registry finishing discounts

How do they work? I've read about some people on here registering at more places than they plan on putting on their shower invites. Will those stores still give the off even if nothing is purchased off the registry? Are the discounts active after the shower date or due date? Thanks!

Re: Registry finishing discounts

• Options
    I'm not sure about if no one buys off the registry, but I would assume so. The way BRU explained it to me, is that I would receive coupons for the remainder of my registry after the shower date listed. I however, was Ms. Brilliant and didn't put my shower

• Options
    It doesn't matter if anyone buys or not, they send you a coupon to use, and you don't get the coupon until close to or after the date you provided as the "event date". At target and BRU, you can use the coupon at any store for one business day, so if one
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Kinda crazy to think that you get one day to complete the registry. We have lots of Targets around here but only one BBB and two BRUs. I could see myself cruising from Target to Target all over the metro area. LOL

• Options
    Double check Amazon's prices before running of to Target/big box baby store. When I had DD Amazon was significantly cheaper, despite the completion coupon for the other stores. 
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageBelhurstBride:
    Double check Amazon's prices before running of to Target/big box baby store. When I had DD Amazon was significantly
    photo crunchy_zps41233998.gifimagephoto crunchy_zps41233998.gif
    My baby is ONE!!

• Options
    imageBelhurstBride:
    Double check Amazon's prices before running of to Target/big box baby store. When I had DD Amazon was significantly
  • Options

imageV&G101808:
    imageBelh
    DD1 4.14.10
    DD2 8.22.13
    MMC 1.4.17 at 16w
    Expecting #3, EDD 1.29.18

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"