Trying to Get Pregnant

Best Easter even though would have been Dads 70 bday

My dad passed suddenly when I was 29, 3 weeks before I turned 30.  My 1/2 sister was 13.  I ended up having custody of her til June so she could finish school before moving to be with her mom in another state.

Today my dad would have been 70, I cant believe he would be 70 already, I miss him all the time, I lived with my dad and he took me to horse shows when I was younger.  

With my loss and then finding out my mom and step dad sold their house a few days after my MC in Feb I was so emotional.

Well I thought I have been doing good and moving on emotionally but last week I was horrible, so moody, emotional ect.  Had no idea why.  Did not know if it was my mom moving back to NY after 20 plus years, my dads bday coming up, having the past 2 weeks off ( to think), well last Thurs AF came around, I never knew how excited I would be to get to see her!!!!.  She only came for a few days, that is typical for me and now we can TTC I am so excited!!!  So thought my Easter was going to be sad since it is my dad's bday but it was nice to have my mom around and to know we can TTC again now!!!!

Happy Easter everyone!!! 

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Best Easter even though would have been Dads 70 bday

• imageNariaDreaming:
    {{{HUG}}}

I can't imagine how hard his birthday must be with him no longer here. I'll be experiencing th

Me (40) DH (42).......Married 7/1/11......TTC 12/2013.......BFP #1 12/30/12........EDD 9/8/13
    Spotting,clot 2/15/13 all ok......2/21/13 no heartbeat 11 w 4 d missed miscarriage........2/22/13 DnC :(
    BFP # 2 10.10.13...........EDD 6.19.14

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I know how you feel. I lost my grandfather (who raised me) 7 years ago from cancer. I still miss him every single day and I even still cry sometimes. It's so hard and just sucks! So sorry you had to go through that pain on top of a MC! It's awesome AF cam
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry for your loss, but I'm very glad that you are finding some brightness in all of it. Best of luck with your TTC experience!
    TTC #1 since August 2012 |  BFP August 17th, 2013  |    EDD April 25th, 2014
    Living with Vestibulodynia (Chronic pelvic pain)

• I know how you feel. My mom died last April 28th so next month will be a year. I was 7 months pregnant when she died so it was really hard. Especially since I had moved up our TTC timeline so she would be able to see her grandbaby. We found out she was te

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"