Trying to Get Pregnant

TTC After Birth Control!

Hello, everyone! New to the forum!
The last pill I took after about 10 years! was on December 7th, 2012. I had my LAST period since stopping less than a week later on December 12th, 2012. I haven't even had another period! Very frustrating and misleading when you're TTC! Anybody have any similar situations? Or words of wisdom, and advice? Thank you, and hey, Happy Easter!!!!

Re: TTC After Birth Control!

• Anybody have any similar situations? Yes.

Or words of wisdom, and advice? When AF finally shows, I suggest charting/temping.  Many of us here use Fertility Friend.

Thank you, and hey, Happy Easter!&nbs

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• you haven't had AF since december? i would talk to your doctor about that.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I've still made an attempt at charting, even though its been futile. Haha. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try downloading it!
    As for the AF dilemma, I have spoken to a doctor. I guess it can take a few months to get back on track? It doe
  • I totally understand the long cycle frustration.  I suggest seeing a dr since it's been so long since AF.  Check out Fertility Friend to chart your cycles and the newbie link for a lot of great info that can point you in the right direction:&nbs
    imageimage
    Me: 33     DH: 38
    TTC since August 2011
    DX:  PCOS and subseptate uterus
    August 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI TI = BFN
    September 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    October 2013:  Clomid + Trigger + IUI canceled
    November 2013:  NTNP
    April 2013:  Femara + Trigger + IUI = ???
  • Thank you ladies for your advice. Reading really helps. I had a very inconsistent cycle before I started taking BCP, which was initially why I had started taking them! Bummer now.
  • I think I'll try and make one for next week! Thank you guys so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"