Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rec your nursing bra pads

What's your favorite kind of nursing bra pads? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Rec your nursing bra pads

• When I BFed it was Bamboobies. They were very absorbent and thin. Plus you only had to buy a few pair and rewash them.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Whatever you do don't buy the nuk disposable ones, they are horrible. The medela disposables are very papery. My favorite is the lansinoh ones. Very soft and easy to keep infections away. The avent overnight disposables are nice as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • I love the natural organic cotton washable pads. You can get them at BBB or BRU and they are 9.99 for 3 pair. They wash really well.

Edit..typo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Love the Bamboobies washable pads!
    4.23.12 - BFP! EDD 1.3.12

imageimage

• I made my own out of flannel, 6 layers. Super easy, not irritating and really holds up. Disposable are just another cost I never wanted to endure.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • I don't leak a lot and only need something thin so the Gerber ones work for me. I also like Lansinoh, currently using Medela and don't like them. A lot of people have recommended the Bamboobies so I may buy some of those.
    Baby Slings at Nurtured Family BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imageBrendamndz:
    imagesarahbe
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely the Lansinoh ones.  They are cheaper and softer than the Medela's (although I thought the Medela's were fine).

• Lansinoh here too... I've had very sore nipples and these are very gentle!
  • imagesarahbethski04:
    Whatever you do don't buy the nuk disposable ones, they are horrible. The medela disposables are very papery.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • I like the Lansinoh best also.  Bought a 4 pack box on amazon for much cheaper than Target or BRU.
  • imagedarcy1225:
    I love the natural organic cotton washable pads. You can get them at BBB or BRU and they are 9.99 for 3 pair. They
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"