Pre-School and Daycare

Cute lunch check-in

We're baaaaaack!

Easter egg! Top tier holds cucumbers (they're really easy to carve!), tomatoes, carrots and a few apple chunks. The bottom tier holds a PB/honey sandwich surrounded by Snapea Crisps. The top of the sandwich has a very thin coat of peanut butter so the cheese and sprinkles stick.

Flowers! This new box is big, so I used silicone cups to keep everything in place because the box isn't packed full of food. In the center are two cheese sandwiches. They are surrounded by carrots, grapes, tomatoes, half a cookie and cucumber slices.

Fast & easy bunny lunch using lots of silicone baran to keep the layers separate. At the top is a container with two olives inside and a silicone of chicken. Beneath that are grapes, carrots, cucumbers, two bunny-shaped quesadillas and a hidden half-cookie.

My favorite! Hatching eggs! Sandwich with Swiss and Cheddar cheeses (sprinkle eyes and carrot nose). Grapes, strawberries, carrots, cucumbers and an egg silicone of chicken (heh-heh). I took a little more time on this one than normal - my children were blissfully entertaining themselves for a while!

Bee! I took a break from the Easter lunches because my DD went to school with a beehive hairdo for crazy hair day. It is a half day, so I also made this lunch rather small. PB/honey sandwich (of course!) topped with Cheddar cheese, the stripes are nori (which she will pick off) and two little hearts of Swiss cheese for the wings. Then there's a little container of yogurt raisins, strawberries and grapes and a few Snapea Crisps at the bottom. 

PIP your cute lunches here! And sneak a little fun into your DC's lunch next week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

• Nice! I've wanted those metal containers for a while. We have one with no dividers but I think I'd love the built-ins.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"