TTC After a Loss
Options

Vent

Dh and I lost our baby via chemical pregnancy this Friday. We were of course extremely saddened and it was a very hard day. But we were doing our best to look forward to our vacation to Disney World with DD. We drove down from Michigan and were doing really well- happy and excited- until we got to Florida. I really wish someone had warned me about the literal DOZENS of billboards stating things like "a heartbeat starts just 18 days later", with a picture of sperm meeting egg. I'm cramping and bleeding out my baby and there is sign after sign after motherflucking brutal sign of the miracle of life and how soon that heartbeat develops. I get being pro-life, but WTF?!? Don't they realize that millions more women miscarry than the number of women that have abortions?!!! And then we innocently drive down the highway and get gobsmacked with reminders of our loss. Insensitive bastards.

Seriously, fluck them. I hate the pro-life movement right now.

BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
DD born 2/3/03
BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

Re: Vent

• Options

Ditto.

There are literally dozens of them every day down my street on a daily basis with their signs etc due to having a Planned Parenthood. not only do they not realize how many mamas lose their babies, but they don't realize that

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"