May 2013 Moms

Snacking in middle of the night

I'm wide awake and hungry.... I'm trying not to give in but can't stop thinking about salt and vinegar chips. So much for watching what I eat fir the last month and a half!

Re: Snacking in middle of the night

• I am right there with you.

Insomnia+horrible acid reflux. Currently in bed with a box of honey bunches of oats...I need to get some sleep lol 

• I had this in the first trimester, and then it went away.  Now, I'm having the same issue of waking up hungry.  I hope it goes away soon!  I'm having so much trouble sleeping as it is.

**DD1 - 7/9/98**

**DS - 11/9/00**

**DD2 - 4/30/13**

• Loading the player...
  • My snacking through the night mainly happened in the first and second trimester but I'm fine now. I'm famished by 6am though. It's the acid reflux that's a killer through the night now.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm ok at night, but waiting the hour after taking my iron pill to eat breakfast practically kills me! I usually put the first bite of breakfast in my mouth at 59 minutes. :)

She is here! 5-29-13

• All my snack friends are piled in bed with me... nom nom!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had a bowl of cereal at about 2.  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have been waking up hungry in the middle of the night too! It stinks because I have to take my thyroid pill at least 4 hours after eating, or 1 hour before. I have started taking it in the middle of the night so I can eat as soon as I wake up.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • Dude, if you're hungry, eat something! Your body probably needs the fuel. I've never understood the desire to withhold food from oneself while pregnant. You're not going to gain more weight by eating a small snack at 2am versus 9am.

If you're con

natural m/c 7.1.10 :|: sticky baby 4.25.11 :|: #2 due 5.18.13 BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"