April 2013 Moms
Options

I need advice :/

Well as my last post which had to do with SO's cousin ect he went back home but he also told me some very disturbing things that has caused my babies dad and I to separate. Like the fact that he doesn't tell people he's divorced for "legal" reasons. "Legal" reasons I had no clue but something didn't seem right. So I ended up telling him to go screw himself and how I hope his reasoning was worth it. I just feel so betrayed, and feel like I was looked at as a fool. So I'm trying to decide if he should be allowed in the delivery room when I'm in labour and how things are going to work. I'm so confused and I don't even know where to start. I'm so angry and sad that my daughter won't get the happy family I had hoped for her, but then again I can't be with someone who's not even told his ex wife that his having a second child. She deserves so much better and his excuse for that was, oh she's going to take me to court and not want me to see my daughter, his 4 year old, but its just getting to be too much. Just prefect timing right before she's due as well. His mad at his cousin saying how he'll never talk to him again but why is he mad is it because he told me the truth about his lies and how half of the family doesn't even know his divorced!?!?! Ughhhhh, well I don't want to see him but I don't know if I should let him in the delivery room for the birth of his child or not...oh if you guys have any idea of what would make me feel better please throw it in there. I don't want to keep crying and feeling sad and angry. Thanks

Re: I need advice :/

• Options
    Anyone who is going to cause you stress should not be in the delivery room IMO. That is your time and the focus needs to be on you and your needs.  
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Obviously you're in a difficult and unique situation that not many people can relate to, so advice is hard. I'm sorry that you're going through this, but your health has to come first in order for your babies health to be first. I understand he's the fath
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMklems29:
    Obviously you're in a difficult and unique situation that not many people can relate to, so advice is hard. I'm sorry tha
  • Options
    imageJorleny:
    imageMklems29:</strong
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    While nobody is going to have the same situation as you I can say that I experienced my own situation during this pregnancy. I understand you feel betrayed and that the lies are unacceptable BUT speaking from experience I would advise you not to make any
    BabyName Ticker
  • Options

I agree with pp that anyone who is going to cause you stress and/or remind you of an emotional trauma they have put you through just by being there should not be in the delivery room.

I think he will be able to bond with the baby just fine after

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"