May 2013 Moms
Options

All these gadgets to learn about!

Today I have been working on assembling the last minute things. The pack and play, wow way harder than I thought and I am glad I am doing it now a few times before I am trying to do it in a hurry. Also the baby monitors... Wow, they do a lot of things, sitting here with a manual to learn the different functions and settings. The stroller, I finally pulled it out of the box, it took me a few minutes to get it all set up, and I was so baffled as to how to get the carseat on. I got it but it took me a while. Good thing I have some time to get used to these things before I am a mom on the dash. Not tons of a point to this other than FTM's, practice playing with these things, some of them are tricky.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: All these gadgets to learn about!

• Options
    I remember it taking me forever to figure it how to open our stroller and then close it back down. I was so confused. And setting up the Angel Care monitor took an entire night. It always looked so easy when other people did it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I remember my first outing solo with DD. All was going great until I tried to fold up the stroller realized I had no idea how to do it. I was in tears, in the snow, reading the manual that my DH just happened to leave in the cup holder. It was traumatic,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trial runs are a GREAT idea.  I remember with DD1 that it took us forever to figure out how to fold the stroller and for awhile we thought the pack n play was broken when we really just didn't know how to work it.

• Options

Isn't it crazy? I never thought I would appreciate a 2 HOUR class on how to install/use a carseat, but now I can say I am glad I did it. After class, my husband and I practiced with it and got the car seat bases installed. Before that, we were a tad in

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I still have trouble folding our jogging stroller and DH never remembers how to unfold our umbrella stroller. I am hoping everything else comes back to me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"