November 2013 Moms
Options

When does MS begin?

When did morning sickness begin for you? According to my LMP, I'm 5 weeks and 2 days. I've barely felt any nausea up until this point and was just wondering when to expect the bull's eye? Lol

Re: When does MS begin?

• Options

I'm at seven weeks and haven't had ms yet. Honestly, I wish I would get sick every once in a while as assurance that the pregnancy is progressing ok. But I've also been told that I should consider myself lucky. (:

• Options
    Mine started a little bit into week 7. I'm 8w2d today and I hadn't first dry heaving episode last night. Bummer. Here's to hoping you girls stay outta this mess.
    DH and I married in 7/2011
    TTC since 6/2012
    BFP #1 1/15/2013, EDD 9/27/2013, MMC 2/1/2013
    BFP #2 2/26/13, EDD 11/8/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine started litely around 6 1/2 7 weeks. No actual sickness just upset stomach so far. I'm now eight weeks so I hope it doesn't get worse...
  • Options
    I really haven't had any. I've had some nausea, but it's mainly when I smell certain things or wait too long to eat. I'm already 8 weeks, so far I've been lucky.
      BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    They say only half of women experience it. I didn't get nauseous until 8 weeks and no throwing up.
  • Options
    Whenever it wants to.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • Options
    My first pregnancy and this pregnancy it began both at exactly 6 weeks. Im 8 weeks tomorrow and have felt it EVERYDAY! Not sure why anyone would WANT to have it but when it does start (if it does), youll regret wanting it! Lol :)
  • Options
    I'm 9w 2d and none so far. I have gagged a couple times but it was in response to my pups
    Vomit! Haha!
  • Options
    My ms is off and on. Sometimes I'll have it everyday for a week, then mild days. Tuesday was bad for me but since then I've hardly had any. I'm 8w3day and had a great appt on Friday.
  • Options

imageClashley77:
    My first pregnancy and this pregnancy it began both at exactly 6 weeks. Im 8 weeks tomorrow and have felt it EVERY
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageDebateThis:
    Whenever it wants to.

This. My m/s rears its ugly head whenever it darn well pleases.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDancingLikeTheCrackers17:

image <
  • Options
    I had nausea at 6 wks but no MS...I have all the other symtoms...backache,cramping like a period,tender boobs nipples,gas,bloating all of that good stuff! But I'm not thrown up
  • Options
    Mine started around 5 weeks for nasuea...no vomiting THANK GOD! Had the biggest fear on a Saturday when I was vomiting over 10x that day..ended up being a bug or most likely food poision but I cried so hard thinking that is what my MS would be like..so fa
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    I had it last week for two days, now it's gone and I'll be fine it is never comes back. Just nausea and upset belly. 
  • Options
    Hopefully never.  I am a bit naseous today, but it's not something too horrible.  I'm 5w4d. 
  • Options
    I am 8 weeks and still no M/S, we are just really lucky that it hasnt hit us yet!
  • Options

I'm at 8wks 2days and thankfully no ms. Just bloating, sore boobs and mild acne.

Dr. says it can start anyday or I can just be lucky but to enjoy it right now. 

• Options

Mine started during week 5, I'll be 9 weeks tomorrow and it's terrible. I've lost 9 pounds, I try to keep food down (I've been vomiting every couple of days), and I'm never hungry. I also have nausea all day every day and food aversions to basically ev

BFP #1 11/28/12, EDD 08/07/13-M/C 12/24/12 7w5d
    BFP #2 02/27/13, EDD 11/10/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm about as far along as you and have no ms yet either. I'm hoping it stays this way as long as possible. Like you said, though, it's nice to have that reassurance that things really are happening in there. For DS, I had some morning sickness, mostly nau
  • Options
    I didn't have any with my last pregnancy and so far I've got none again. Some women just dont get ms
  • Options
    imageDebateThis:
    Whenever it wants to.

This. When I was pregnant with my DD, I never had m/s.

bfp 1 - m/c 1.31.11 @ 10 weeks

bfp 2 - baby born via c-section on 5.4.12 @ 37 weeks

bfp 3 - blighted ovum/d&c on 4.13.13 @ 8 weeks

bfp 4 - 3rd IUI, very late BFN with super low P, c/p

bfp 5 - natural bfp while on lupron, baby born via RCS on 4.27.15 @ 39 weeks

bfp 6 - surprise! baby born via RCS on 11.13.16 @ 38 weeks

• Options
    This is my second pregnancy and both times it hit at 6w 2d.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I had it from week 10 to week 16 with my first.  Everyday.  It would come on so quickly.  Not fun!
  • Options
    My all day nausea started at 6 weeks, 2 days. I haven't actually vomitted but have terrible dry heaving. I almost wish I could throw up to feel a little better. Eating makes me feel better so I'm constantly snacking on something.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options

My mom and sister didn't have MS with their pgs, so I thought I'd be off the hook.  I was so wrong.  My 1st pg (girl):

• 6w0d Nausea on-and-off
    • 7w0d Nausea 24-7
    • 9w0d to 15w3d Vomitting
    • 22w2d Nausea stoppe

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

• Options
    Hmm I got it for the first time at 5w3days
  • Options
    imageSharonB222:
    My mom and sister didn't have MS with their pgs, so I thought I'd be off the hook.nbsp; I was so wrong.nbsp;nbsp;My 1st
  • Options
    I've had horrible nausea since 5w4d.  No barfing (knock on wood) but I have food aversions to basically everything and spend most of my day feeling like I'm gonna barf.
  • Options
    imageClashley77:
    My first pregnancy and this pregnancy it began both at exactly 6 weeks. Im 8 weeks tomorrow and have felt it EVERYDAY!
  • Options
    Mine hit at 6 weeks exactly and I've puked at least once a day for the past few days.
  • Options
    I don't have any real symptoms either. I had a little nausea last week along with hypersalivation, but it's all gone now. I would say I am scared but I had HCG done after the symptoms left, and they are rising appropriately. I go back tomorrow again, so I
  • Options
    imageJANE:
    I've had horrible nausea since 5w4d. No barfing knock on wood but I have food aversions to basically everything and spend mos

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    With DD I got it right at 5 weeks and it was really bad, throwing up 5-6 times a day the whole 9 months. With this one it started at 6 weeks 2 days and its not as bad, I just feel really sick all day long.
  • Options
    I've had some episodes of being nauseous, but no throwing up, and it isn't consistent at all. Maybe a handful of days in total. Mostly when I feel sick it is like a hungover feeling - just feel off. Saturday I was feeling the worst so far, and during dinn
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

• Options

imageCJN2011:
    Dumb question.... Why do you say this one is a boy if you are only 5 wks?

After 5 pg losses,

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"