May 2013 Moms
Options

~*~*~Insomnia Check-In~*~*~

Hey I am wide awake again... You would think my body would actually WANT to sleep considering I've only slept 3 hours, but no. Wide eyed be me!

Anyone else? 

Re: ~*~*~Insomnia Check-In~*~*~

• Options
    Me me me!! I'm hungry too!! 
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yuuppppp, me too! I'm sorry you've only gotten 3 hours! I went to sleep I think around 10 but I've been tossing and turning the whole time. I'm finding that the couch is a better place for me lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageeroplane:
    Me me me!! I'm hungry too!! 

haha I just had a bowl of Cheerios! Couldn't fight the cr

• Options
    Just sitting here sewing a boppy, what is this sleep thing you speak of?

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Options
    Wide awake here too! Wish I could sleep.
  • Options

imagenykkybaby:
    Just sitting here sewing a boppy, what is this sleep thing you speak of?

Which reminds me,

• Options

imageinfinitemomnt:
    Me! Just ate a banana. I read somewhere they help you sleep... Not working yet.

Tell m

• Options
    KLJ3KLJ3 member
    I'm awake. I thought I'd be sleeping pretty well tonight, considering I did a ton of yard work today, but DH and I went to go see Olympus Has Fallen.

Now every time I drift off, I'm dreaming of Korean terrorists or Gerard Butler in riot gear

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    imageBekW2009:

imagenykkybaby:</s

bfp #1 10/15/2009 m/c 11/4/09 10 weeks Lily you are not forgotten
    bfp #2 4/5/2010 CP, m/c 4/12/10 5 weeks Baby Lo
    Diagnosed PCOS 10/10 RX 1500 mg Metformin/day
    bfp#3 4/5/2011 Missed m/c discovered 5/24/2011 (10w 5d) baby Asher stopped growing at 6 weeks
    I know he is playing with his siblings in heaven right now...

rx'd factor II gene mutation 7/11 prescribed 5000 units Heparin daily
    rx'd Sjogren's Disease 8/11

bfp #4 9-6-2012 RAINBOW Baby Ky born 5-9-13
    bfp #5 8-26-14  RAINBOW #2 Due 5-8-2015

baby development
  • Options
    KLJ3KLJ3 member
    imageumchase:
    I'm awake too. I slept soundly for about three hours. Then my husband accidentally woke me up. Now I can't get back to sle

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    bright eyed and bushy tailed
  • Options

imageKLJ3:
    Maybe I'll show up with my own personal roll stash just in case.  .

You can

• Options
    Ditto. Back hurts and can't get comfy.
  • Options
    I think I was asleep for 4 hours. Been up over an hour. Contemplating laying back down now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelawa306:
    Ditto. Back hurts and can't get comfy.

Me too! Off to the couch, hoprfully I'll get anoth
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I ended up back on the couch again.

• Options
    Up with a sick toddler for the second night in a row. Poor kiddo gets so congested when she isn't upright.
  • Options
    Kept tossing and turning all night, finally at 4 I just laid awake...my husband actually woke around that time and we just talked and then decided at 5 to get sausage biscuits from McDonald's lol. Now I'm thinking about rolls, cannot wait until lunch (:
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    *raises hand*  The last two night have been the worst.  Last night I just got up and watched TV.  I was excited when Miracle came on, but of course I fell asleep sitting up for ONLY the last 30 minutes, which was the only part of the movie
  • Options
    Yes! Not only did I have insomnia but I had food poisoning. After four hours of food poisoning, I had to pee every 30 minutes and my body would NOT go back to sleep. My insomnia has lasted until right now as I can't get myself to take a freaking nap.
    MMC 02/16/12
    DS1 05/03/13
    Natural MC 10/01/14
    DD1 01/08/16
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"