November 2013 Moms
Options

Happy Dream

So I dreamed that I was at my doc office and I saw my baby on the ultrasound! I didn't dream f it was a he or she but all I knew is that my baby was super tiny and was hiding lol! Stubborn like mommy! It felt sooooooo REAL! My OB appt is on the 8th!!! Are any of u lady's having GOOD HAPPY dreams?

Re: Happy Dream

• Options
    Not yet for this pregnancy. But last one I remember one that I was having an ultra sound and the picture was totally life like, like colors, features, etc. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had a dream before I even found out I was pregnant that I was in the delivery room and they said congratulations its a boy. lol I tested that morning and got my positive. since that dream I havent really had much else
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if this is happy or terrifying, but the only pregnancy related dream I've had so far is that I went to the doctor's and he said "well it looks like you're having twins: a boy and a girl. PLUS you're having 2 more boys that are in there s
    Fell in love one day in January 2010
    Married April 2012
    Said goodbye to our 1st sweet baby in September 2012
    Baby C, forever in our hearts
    BFP #2 3/23/13 at 17 dpo

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I haven't had any really happy dreams like that, but I so want to! I'm jealous! 
  • Options
    Had one dream that I was going up to the nursery in the place we are moving to (this was a day or two after we saw it) and the crib I picked was in the nursery and it was a little girl with strawberry blonde hair and crisp blue green eyes. She was all gig
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • Options
    Wow I had almost this exact same dream last night!!  My first u/s is on Friday so I am super excited about it!
  • Options
    I just keep having zombie dreams. I blame falling asleep watching walking dead every night this week. I wish I had happy dreams!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"