December 2013 Moms

Hello Ladies!

I'm nervous and excited to be joining you all. My name is Crystal and it looks like I am due in December with 2. I think the reason I am nervous besides 2 miscarriages before I had my son is because none of my dating matches up. I use the period tracker and I know I didn't have a period in March, but my quant went on Thursday was 285. My doctor let me know this morning that 48hrs later it was 880. I know this is good, just kind of nervous since I'm not able to really figure out when I o'd. Oh well I guess we'll just have to sit back and see how things progress.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months!

Re: Hello Ladies!

• do you mean due with #2 or with twins?

either way, CONGRATS! :) 

my read shelf:
    Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, and congratulations.  Your numbers are doubling nicely it seems which is good.  Did they schedule you for a dating u/s?  If not, I'd call your doctor and request once since you have no idea when you O'd.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Congrats 
  • Okay, not sure what is going on with the bump, apparently I have 2 names under one e-mail.  So this is also Crystal :)  Thanks for the welcome! 

As far as I know I am only having one, but I'll find out for sure in a few weeks ;)</

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"