Trying to Get Pregnant

Am I crazy???

New to the board.  Been TTC for eight months.  The two week wait is miserable and I normally over analyze my charts.  This month I had to stop charting after ovulation b/c my thermometer broke. I just got a new one and since they are different not sure how much stock to put in it.  It's almost time for AF and I'm having 'signs' of pregnancy that I've never had before.  Feel free to tell my I am crazy or its all in my head :)

breakout on my chest/back/face-NEVER have this ever 

possibly yeast infection-gross

high bbt

on/off hheadaches

on/off queasiness

gas

and that overall different feeling 

thanks!! 

Re: Am I crazy???

• Honestly, yes, I do think it's a little crazy to post questions like this on the internet rather than just taking a HPT. You can get a decent one at Dollar Tree.

PMS and pregnancy symptoms are very similar, so they can't tell you if you're p
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• They could all be signs of pregnancy. They could all also be signs that you are PMS. POAS if you want an answer. Good Luck.
    My Ovulation Chart Me-35, DH-39. TTC#1
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes. Take a HPT. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not crazy.  Just symptom spotting.  I wouldn't read into anything until I had a +HPT.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• I know the feeling! You just described my last two weeks. Good luck!

• Overanalyzing symptoms will just drive you crazy. With both pregnancies I never had any obvious symptoms until at least 5 or 6 weeks except exhaustion but that can come without pregnancy. Save yourself the stress and hope for the best but expect the wor
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• imageNariaDreaming:
    Please don't pee on me. I'm not a pregnancy test. 

</BLOCKQUO

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageNariaDreaming:
    Please don't pee on me. I'm not a pregnancy test.

R. Kelly isn't either but he didn't mind
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Thanks for the feedback.  I tested Monday morning and it was negative.  I am still charting my temps to see if they drop, but they are still high.  I'll re-rest at the end of the week when I'm more than a few days late--unless AF shows u

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"