1st Trimester

FTM's

Is anyone celebrating Mother's Day this year. I kind of got excited at the thought that I'm a Mom, and my DH said not until I pop this thing out. Now I know it's not the same as already having children and everything that goes into it, but did he have to pop my bubble? I've had 2 mc's and now I'm almost 11weeks and things are looking good. I've been sick and am on 2 months of bed rest. I think he should carry a fetus that is sucking the living life out of you to develop and grow. This baby is relying on me to survive and I've already begun to make sacrifices for it.

So I say we celebrate!

Re: FTM's

• Celebrate!  You're a mom already..and I'd celebrate Father's Day in June too.  

I don't know if we will celebrate or not but I would bet my life my mom will get me something because she is soooooo excited for me, and obviou

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker photo octoberowls_zps78dd2214.png

May Siggy: Baby in disguise

photo photo1-1.jpg
  • It took me 2 yrs to get pregnant and I was 5 months when mothers day rolled around last year but I did not celebrate it for me. I didnt feel like a mom yet then. But I see no problem celebrating it now even if youre still pregnant! You are making parenta
  • Loading the player...
  • Whatever floats your boat. I have no desire to celebrate til there's a baby in my arms.
    Six years of infertility and loss, four IUIs, one IVF and one very awesome little boy born via med-free birth 10.24.13.
  • I should add, I'm not looking for a party, I think I just want my DH to recognize me on that day.
  • I should add, I'm not looking for a party or gifts, just for my DH to recognize me on that day.
  • I usually get a card or gift "from" our dogs. Same for DH on Father's Day. We're both pretty excited so we'll probably acknowledge both days but just between him and I. We're actually telling the rest of our friends and family on Mother's Day.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I think that you become a mom from the time you find out that you are pregnant. Go ahead and celebrate! You deserve a little recognition for growing a little guy. It's hard work!
  • I'm not planning to celebrate until I have our LO in our arms; however, I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't! To each their own! 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

BFP #1: Mother's Day 5/13/12...m/c Memorial Day Weekend 5/26/12 

BFP #2: 2/16/13...Owen Ray born 6 weeks early 9/9/13

photo e0fadb54-1cd9-4c5f-8086-5e25d4789dbe_zps5ef23e41.jpg
  • Thanks ladies!
  • We didn't celebrate, but my mom and a coworker got me Morher's Day cards about being a momma to be.
    image @wa_tracy image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Absolutely celebrate.  You deserve to feel special for the day and you are a mama to an inside baby.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"