December 2013 Moms

Fingers Crossed!

Just wanted to stop in and say Hi! I got an unexpected BFP March 27th.. and again on the 29th and today.

We are over the moon with this news, but still very scared. We suffered a loss when I was 12 weeks along in December. So while I'm super happy, I'm worried history will repeat.

I look forward to knowing everyone well. It will be awhile before we let family and friends know, so I'm happy to have a place where I can share feelings and changes!

imageimage    
imageimage

Re: Fingers Crossed!

• Congrats! and welcome! Im so sorry for your loss and i hope this is your take home baby super sticky baby dust to you
       EDD for #2 is December 8th, 2013, so excited for our 2nd team green baby! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you very much!! I hope so too!

Question, it's been a long time since I've been on. How long does it take for my sig to change?
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsQueale:
    Thank you very much!! I hope so too!

Question, it's been a long time since I've been on. How long does it ta
    ~Drew '13~Camden '12~Mihaila '10~Aaliyah '09~Noah '07~

• My husband and I lost our first in January and found out this week we are expecting again as well.  I completely understand the fear of starting over again.  Best wishes to you!!
  • imageMamaKoria:

imageMrsQueal
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • imageebaker56472:
    My husband and I lost our first in January and found out this week we are expecting again as well.  I completel
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Welcome! Fx for a take home baby for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Sorry for your prior loss.  Welcome and fx for you!

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• Congratulations!  I'm sorry for your previous loss, but crossing fingers and toes this is your THB
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Thanks! And a big congratulations to everyone on here!
    imageimage    
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"