August 2012 Moms

DH deserves a prize; a vent, a novel

The past few weeks I have had a HORRIBLE time falling asleep. Generally I lie awake while everyone else sleeps. I typically drift off right about when Mina wakes up for her MOTN feeding. I sucked it up and powered through it, hoping the next night would be better.

Tonight has been a doozy. The exhaustion finally caught up to me and I cried, Mina took over an hour to fall asleep and to top it all off we are at the IL's for Easter. Mina hasn't slept well the other nights we have stayed here and tonight has been no different. She has been up twice and it is just barely 3AM. I was really hoping when she woke up at midnight that she would have slept longer.

DH has been really sweet this whole time. I really am very lucky but I just want some sleep! And Cadbury mini eggs. Target was sold out yesterday.
Maybe next year.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: DH deserves a prize; a vent, a novel

• Aww I'm sorry Lindsay. Sometimes the exhaustion builds up and a little cry does a lot of good. I hope she starts sleeping better for you soon. I always wake up now at 4 am... Even when Carson doesn't. Those few hours really drain me for the rest of the da
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm so sorry. It's awful when you get to that point but I agree with Crossingfingers that a good cry does help a bit. I hope you're asleep now and Mina cooperates a bit more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes you just have to cry! Ill send you mine. My mom knows I hate them but still gets them for me every year. Have a great Easter!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemegmb24:
    Sometimes you just have to cry! Ill send you mine. My mom knows I hate them but still gets them for me every year. Have a
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• We still have those everywhere. I'll send you some from California, if you like!
    Nights like that suck. I'm sorry your holiday has been so rough. Hopefully you'll get some rest soon and get Mina to sleep through the night. Hugs going out to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You are all so sweet! Seriously. We made it to 9 o'clock church and we were only a few minutes late. We were all able to get a little more sleep, from 3 until 7. Hopefully tonight will be better, Mina usually sleeps pretty well in her crib.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"