January 2013 Moms

OMG!

We put DS to bed in his crib on his own room last night for the first time. I tried having him nap in it several times and he would wake up crying after 10 minutes so I decided to put him to bed in it when he was really tired and see what happened...
I woke up this morning horribly engorged. Checked the time and it was 7 AM. DS slept from 9:30 PM to 7:00 AM!!! We saw him start to wiggle on the monitor and DH went to get him. He Probably would have slept longer if we had just put his paci in.
Observations:
1. DS just started STTN this past week but only until 6. He sleeps longer in his crib
2, Because we have a Snuza and a video monitor I did not get up to check on him once.
3. I am a little happy to have my room back to its original state after 3 months.
4. My little boy is growing up! This makes me happy but also a little sad.

Here's to hoping tonight is as good as last night!

Happy Easter everyone!

Re: OMG!

• Amaze and I am jealous! I put ours in his crib for naps and the longest stretch I have gotten is 1.5 hours and I had to go in once to give him his paci. How old is your lo?
  • He is 12 weeks today. Have you tried the crib at night yet? DS hates it for naps. He naps in his Rock n' Play. Maybe once he gets used to it at night he will nap in it.
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awesome!!  I am jealous.  We are going to try to wait until it warms up because the nursery get freezing.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • My LO just did the same thing... 8:40 to 7:00. Actually I just woke him up to nurse. Maybe next time I will pump and see how long he goes. I feel the same way about him getting so big.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • congrats to you!! very jealous, although I did get another straight 6 hrs. 

what a wonderful gift the easter bunny gave you. enjoy 

• imageBrendamndz:
    Yay! Maybe I need to try the crib with DD. I too would love to have my room back!

Exactly

• JHBWJHBW member
    Awesome! I have been trying the crib for naps, and he always wakes up after the first sleep cycle and I have to go rock him back to sleep.  He sleeps so well in the RnP I'm scared to mess with it, but I really want my bedroom back.  I keep sayin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Nice! DD did the same thing when we first put her in her crib, at 4 weeks! She has consistently slept 8:30-6 (sometimes later!) every night since around 6 weeks. On weekdays I actually have to wake her up at 5:45 so that I have time to change, nurse and d

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"