Nurseries and Baby Gear

Push toy

Can anyone recommend a sturdy push toy. We won't need one for awhile but Id like to start looking. The plastic ones at the store just don't seem very heavy and look like they might topple over when used by an early walker. TIA

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Push toy

• i dont plan to use one until DS starts to walk decently :) but i would be buying a wooden push toy ..i like haba and hape toys ...may be something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Hape-Butterfly-Push-and-Pull/dp/B00712O6BO/ref=reg_hu-br_item

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGR8TDANEMOM:
    Can anyone recommend a sturdy push toy. We won't need one for awhile but Id like to start looking. The plastic ones at
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought the woodpecker baby walker from Plan Toys. It's a cute one made from wood where the woodpeckers clack as the baby walks. But quite honestly I was a little crazy with my first one and it's pricey. I am really happy to have it for my second, too, t
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • J234J234 member
    My LO LOVED the Fisher Price Brilliant Basics Musical Activity walker.  Also the Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon was good, but more expensive.  Fortunately, we found one used online.  
  • Thank you all. I've been looking at these on amazon so it's good to know they are liked!

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

• Ikea has a cute little wooden push toy.
  • We have the VTech walker and it's great.  They have tipped it once or twice, but they just get up and start going again. :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • aeh72aeh72 member

DS has the Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon and it is so sturdy.  He's been "walking" with it from very early into when he started cruising. He has not toppled it over once.  It's pricey but worth every penny. (We got ours on consig

• We have a FP baby stroller walker and a chicco walker.  They are both ok, but our pedi said they delay walking so we took them away from dd.  He said they teach them to lean forward and walk as opposed to standing upright.  After dd gets wa
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"