Trying to Get Pregnant

advice please

...I'm not asking am I pregnant...

I would describe me as two days late. i know stress and many factors can delay a period but if I was due to have my period on the 28th and today is the 30th would you consider that 2 days late? and when is the best time to test? a week after a missed period? I don't want to get my hopes up but I'm not stressed and I always always have a 28 day cycle. I feel nothing, like I don't feel AF arriving. I had cramps on the 28th but nothing, no blood. I feel very full, but not like I just ate a bunch, almost like I'm heavy in my stomach. ( but I'm not heavy at all) has anyone else gone through this?

Re: advice please

• Yeah, I have a pretty steady 28 day cycle, but a few months this year, I ovulated late and therefore my cycle was a little longer than it normally is. You might not be late if you aren't temping to confirm when you o'd. That being said, if you are late

**Siggy/Ticker Warning**   

TTC #1 since May 2012

May 2013: First R.E. appointment

DH: SA is good

May 2013: CD3 Blood work-normal
               June 2013: Hsg-Right tube blocked

July 26, 2013: Starting Follistim for IVF #1

August 2013: IVF #1 Cancelled- Abnormal embryos

October/November 2013: IVF #2 w/ICSI

November 8, 2013: Transferred two early blasts (no frosties) 

November 18, 2013: First EVER BFP! 

Beta#1: 91  Beta#2: 288

1st U/S- 5w2d Saw yolk sac!

3rd U/S- 7w4d HB of 157bpm!

TEAM BLUE!

http://movingtolight.blogspot.com/

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Do you chart your bbt? That's the only way to know for sure if you're late. You could have just ovulated later. A test would most likely be accurate by now. If it's negative and you still don't get your period test again once a week until your period star
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Your period may just come late, it happens.  I don't think there is such thing as a "regular" cycle.  Test now then retest each week until your next cycle would be due.  Good luck!
    My Beauty Blog! justtrimtheends.blogspot.com/
  • The only way to know if youre truly late is to know when and if you ovulate. If you ovulate two days later than normal then your period will be later than normal. You maybe have always had a 28 day cycle but it can certainly change, or you may have just
    Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Are you charting?  If you aren't, than you can't possibly know if you are late or not.  I know someone who "always had a 28 day cycle" and happened to ovulated 5 days earlier than she was expecting and got pregnant (unplanned), so there's no

Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"