December 2013 Moms

When is your first appoointment?

I'm bummed mine isn't until 9w2d. That feels like forever!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: When is your first appoointment?

• My first appointment is April 9 but that is just for an orientation. They will go over what my co pays will be, what appointments I will have and what to expect throughout the pregnancy. After that I can make an appointment to see my ob.
  • i had an appt with my gyno already scheduled for this tuesday, and then i got my bfp, so i'm just going to go to my appt and see what she says. i'm guessing she'll do a blood test to confirm the pregnancy, and then i'll have to wait to schedule a regul

my read shelf:
    Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine is April 18, and if my math is right, I'll be exactly 7 weeks. I am a bit confused about my due date because by standard LMP, it's December 5, but when I put in my cycle length and LMP, it gives me December 2 or 3. So I guess I could be 7w2d.

<
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had my first appointment last Wednesday and it was just going over the basic do's and dont's. My second appointment is on 4/16 with the prenatal nurse and third appointment is on 4/29 with my OB to do a full work up and the first ultrasound. I will be 8
  • Mine is April 4th, and it can't come fast enough!
    imageimage    
    imageimage
  • Mine isn't until April 30th. I will be 8 weeks. I wish I had an appt earlier than that.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• My dr scheduled mine for when I'm 6weeks. I've had a m/c before and I'm being monitored while taking thyroid meds. Blood work every four weeks till baby is here. 
  • I hope my midwife can come soon, I'm so anxious! I will wait I think until 78 weeks to hear the heart beat and make sure it's all really happening:
  • I had my pregnancy confirmation appointment last Wed.  My next appointment is April 16th and it is just to meet with a nurse and go over the health history.  My first ultrasound isn't until May 10th!  I will almost be 11 weeks at that point
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage
  • I have a "confirmation" appointment on Monday, they're just doing a urine test with a nurse I guess?

After that appointment, I schedule my "real" one before I leave.  They said around 6 weeks. So not sure of the exact date yet. 

photo 0549285f-e983-40d0-8d1e-5e16cfb7787b_zps0fe99e34.jpg
     BFP #1- angel baby ♥ 8 weeks ♥ (April '13)

• My first prenatal appointment will be April 16 and I'll be 6w6d. I think it'll just be confirmation and paperwork so I don't know if we'll have an U/S then or not.
  • This Thursday - but it's just blood work and paperwork with a nurse practitioner.  They said my next appointment would be longer and with a doctor but I don't know when that is yet.

BFP #1 : 3/20/13 | EDD: 12/1/13 | MC: 4/15/13 

BFP #2: 1/9/14 | EDD: 9/21/14  

Welcomed our rainbow bear on 8/31/14

My Chart | All are Welcome

• My son is Maddox as well. Smile I never see anyone with the name, but I loved it from the time I got pregnant with him.
  • imagebunnybean:

Mine is April 18, and if my math is right, I'll be exactly 7 weeks. I am a bit confused about my due date because b

• April 24th. I cannot wait.
  • Mine is April 29th. I will be 8 weeks.  I was so bummed when I called and they didn't even want me to come in for a confirmation. I was hoping for betas!  I have never been so disappointed by NOT being stuck with needles.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• April 26th for my first ultrasound and appointment.
  • imagepapillon025:
    Mine is April 29th. I will be 8 weeks.  I was so bummed when I called and they didn't even want me to come i
  • Well, I've already had one beta, then next week I have another, week after that I meet with my actual RE and I assume get an u/s. 
  • I have my appointment with the prenatal nurse on April 23 and I see the doctor on May 9. I'm really looking forward to the doctor visit because I can't wait to see this little one!

• my first u/s is april 19, exactly a week after my birthday. i'll be 6 weeks 5 days. i really hope we see a heartbeat!! :)
    my read shelf:
    Ashley 's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"