Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Intro... round 2

I am so very sad to be joining this group for the second time in 5 months. 

I had a MC back in November, from a chemical pregnancy. This time, we lost twins. One who never really developed, and one who's little heartbeat we were able to detect two weeks ago, but whom we lost on Thursday.

I had a d and c on Thursday and although I feel physically okay, emotionally, I am a bit of a mess, taking it much harder this time around.

I have gone through the spectrum of emotions, from being complete devastated and angry at the world, to  feeling blessed for at least having a beautiful 3 year old  daughter and wonderful husband.  I feel drained.

I know there's a lot of compassion among the "members" of this group, which brought me comfort in the past. I am sorry for your loss(es). No one truly understands what it's like to experience the loss of a baby unless they go though it themselves. I just hope to find the strength to get through this and start believing again that this little miracle will be possible for our family.

Re: Intro... round 2

• Options
    :( I am so very sorry for your loss. ~big hugs~
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"