August 2011 Moms

Toddler beds/ big kid beds

So which LOs are in big kid beds or toddler beds? How are they sleeping?

We're torn with J... We think we might leave him in his crib once we move and use the pack n play in our room for 3. We will convert it to a toddler bed once he's jumping out or closer to 3 and buy the new baby his/ her own crib. He will be sharing a room with L.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Toddler beds/ big kid beds

• M is in a big kid bed - twin & box spring on the floor, w/ bed rails. 

We're going on four weeks in the bed now, and things are slowly getting better.  She's gotten to the point where, when she wakes up, she doesn't immediately scr

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We have been super struggling with this. 

Get P a big girl bed, and let this baby have the crib. Or get another crib.

She has NO desire to climb out, and honestly IDK if she could. Since she is not trying any shenanigans I want t

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • DD2 is still in her crib and will be until she crib dives. Hopefully that won't happen until we're settled into our new home. I so don't want to have to deal with that on top of juggling a newborn and our move.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am hoping to keep DS in his crib until Baby Girl is born and sleeping semi-ok at night. We transitioned DS from the RnP to the crip around 5 or 6 months, and I'm hoping we can keep her in the RnP or PnP that long.

He hasn't tried to crib dive (

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We bought DS1 a convertible, so he was always going to keep his furniture regardless. He hasn't tried climbing out so its still a crib and we plan to keep it that way! It's way easier than forcing them out before they are ready!

DS2 got his o

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"