Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

new here

I'm here and although I'm not happy about it I'm glad to know I'm not alone.
I'm here bc tomorrow I will heading into OB triage to receive a dose of methotrexate to end My pregnancy. Today during my second US they were not able to find any signs of pregnancy in my uterus although my Hcg levels are going up. Can anyone give me a heads up on what to expect?
Shanna ~ Mommy to R (6), M (2) Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: new here

• So sorry for your loss. I had my first dose of methotrexate last Wendsday. I was extremely nauseated the next day and super super tired. My nausea went away completely by day 3 and by day 4 I was so longer tired. Its common on your day 4 hcg check for you
    Nicole & David married June 2007
    Savana Katelynn Coy born 02-03-2009
    BFP #2 02/11/2013 ended in loss ectopic pregnancy
    BFP#3 07/01/2013 EDD March 11, 2014! Baby is perfect!

• I can't tell you what to expect because mine was different but I wanted to send you thoughts & prayers.  I'm sorry for your loss.  Take care of yourself and lean on the people around you.  I have been amazed at the people who have come
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both. I'm very nervous about all of this. This has been dragging on for a week now and I'm ready for it to all be over. 
  • My dr just called, looks like ill be getting another shot tomorrow. I'm so disgusted and can't believe it didn't work! So again good luck tomorrow, try not to worry and we can be shot buddies.

• Aww I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine doing this 1x let alone 2. I'll take a short buddy. I'll take anything to not feel so lost and alone.
  • Do you know what time you have to go get it today? Im still trying to call my doctors office since when they called me last night I told them I wouldn't come in until Monday because I didn't want to feel like trash all weekend but she scared me saying tha

• I have to go through my OB triage. I've been sitting here for 2.5 hours listening to the babys heart beat on doppler in the room next to me. They just came in to drawn a BMP and I have to wait till they get those results back before I get the med. Mean w
  • Thankfully I got all my daughters Easter things this past week just in case. I have to be there in 2 hours 20 minutes, ugh! Im so not wanting this. Good luck.

• How are you feeling? So far here, no bleeding but deff. Headache, nausea, dizziness and fatigue. My poor hips are so sore from the injections.
  • I feel totally exhausted, a little headache and my back hurts! My last shots my nurse did awesome it didn't hurt while giving them or after this time my nurse did one and some other crazy nurse did one they thought doing them at the same time would hurt l

• Yeah they did mine really high up as well. They were killer. I actually cried. The dizziness is horrible. It's like after a night of drinking when you lie in bed and the whole world keeps spinning. Yup that's the sensation I'm getting. My lower back is ki
  • Ugh I got an Easter egg hunt at 9am and then at 1 my sister in laws bridal shower and tomorrow night egg coloring at the in laws! It's going to be a long day I hope we can both get through it! Get some rest tonight. I feel a little light headed dizzy like

• It hit me today. I feel like I was hit by a Mack truck. I'm beat, drained physically emotionally.
  • I hear ya, I'm totally totally exhausted today. I was so busy earlier but I took a good 2 hour nap and when I woke up I feel more tired!

• Stupid ticker won't change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"