September 2011 Moms
Options

Ear Infection :(

Snots McGee now has an ear infection in his left ear and a touch of conjunctivitis in his left eye.  The ear is being treated by Augmentin (no biggie - he likes medicine, the weirdo).  The eye, on the other hand is treated by drops... which she wants us to put in both eyes to ensure there's no spreading.  He'll be good by Monday for DC, but this is number 6 in less than a year which means tubes will be discussed next week at his 18 mth appt.  :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ear Infection :(

• Options

Poor guy :( FWIW, the tubes were the best decision we've made for both of our girls. Very simple, quick procedure that made a huge difference. Neither one has had an ear infection since getting them and they became much happier children once they weren

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know they'll definitely improve his quality of life, but I don't like the thought of him going under (even if it is a routine procedure).  I've posted about this before and always appreciate hearing the positive stories.  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor guy! I hope he feels better soon. 
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options

imagegreengirl09:
    I hope he feels better soon and that it doesn't interfere with his (and your) sleep too much!
    <
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"