Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Lurker with a question

Hi!

I have been lurking.   I have had two losses, both around 6 weeks.  Both were discovered at my ultrasounds.  The baby stopped growing, I had no signs.  First time i was 8 weeks along, baby measured 6 weeks,  Dr did D&C right away. Second time went to Dr at 6 weeks, baby measured small, checked again and baby didnt grow.  Waited 3.5 weeks to miscarry, ended up with another D&C.

I found out I was pregnant Wednesday this week. went to Dr and got beta tests.  betas doubled in 46 hours so we are looking good so far.  

Do you have any advice on how to keep sane the next few weeks?  I know I could miscarry again and have zero signs of it.  Any matras to repeat or words of advice?

Thanks.  I hope to officially join you soon. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lurker with a question

• Options
    When I first got pregnant again someone on here told me to just remember "today you are pregnant". It is really hard not to worry but I hope you can make it through the next few weeks and stay sane! Sending thoughts and prayers that this is your rainbow b

• Options
    Today I am pregnant, and I love my baby always helped me.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on the BFP! It is an exciting and nerve-wracking time. My only words of advice are to focus on the present and embrace each day.
    BFP #1 - Missed M/C, D&C 3.21.11

BFP #2 - Sylvie V. Q. born and died on 10.28.11 at 21w. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP #3 - Evie V. Q. Fetal demise @ 16w. DC 7.8.12
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP  #4 - Beatrix V. Q. Born 6.2.13 at 23w6d.

My blog My chart
  • Options
    Yay!! Of course I remember you! Lots and lots of hugs and good wishes your way too!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Options
    Congrats. My boyfriends mom told me to focus on the positive. Worry is praying for something bad to happen. Sending sticky dust your way!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"