January 2013 Moms
Options

What is the longest time asleep for your LO so far?

LO is 11 weeks and last night she slept for 9 and a half hours straight! I think she would have gone for longer but DH was leaving for work at 8:30am this morning and wanted a kiss. Also I get worried when she has slept for that long and just want to check on her as she is in her own room and crib now (even though we have a video moniter). 

What is the longest stretch any of your LO's have done? Do any of you worry when they have slept that long? 

Re: What is the longest time asleep for your LO so far?

• Options
    7.5 hours then I wake her up to eat. She averages 7 on her own.

• Options
    11 hours when he had his first cold, I did check on him every 2 hours after the first 6! He woke up happy as a clam
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I only get a 4hr stretch at the beginning night, but look forward to a couple more hours in the future!
  • Options
    The longest we have got is 10 hours and it was glorious. The first time he did it I was up and peaking into his room every few hours. After that night, I began to cherish every minute and continue sleeping in my own bed until he woke up. He STTN for about
  • Options

WOW ! I am so jealous.

DD is 10 weeks and 13 pounds. The average at night is 4 hours. And when she wakes up she is so pissed she slept that long. Starts screaming. I once got 5 and 6 hours stretches   but that only seemed to be a tease.

<
  • Options
    DS is giving me about 7.5 hours he started when he was just over 7 weeks (9 weeks now) - I am waiting for a regression becasue this seems to good to be true. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    8 hours and I didn't worry other than I woke up because my boobs felt like they were going to explode.
  • Options
    7 to 9 hours per night with 8 and 8.5 being the most common... I feel very blessed and hopefully it continues. It does take a while to get him to go down at night though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    DD typically sleeps 5-6 hours at night and last night she slept for 8.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    DS sleeps 10-11 hours, and would sleep more, but I have to wake him up for daycare. We put him to bed between 8-8:30 and I wake him up at 6:30. When I don't need to wake him up, he can sleep until between 7-8:30 a.m. Just depends. We really lucked out!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    8 1/2 hours

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

DS is 8 weeks and slept for 8 hours last night!  He's been doing 6-7 hours for about 3 weeks now, but last night was the first 8 hour stretch.  I feel fantastic today!!

I find that I'm worrying a lot less this time around.  W

Jonathan Jeremy~12/02/2010,  BFP#2~M/C @ 11wks 4 days,  BFP #3~CP @ 4 wks 3 days,  
    Simon Randall~01/29/2013, Grayson Paul~10/03/2014
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Oct'14 January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails 

• Options
    Longest DD has ever one was 10 hours. She's almost 12 weeks. She usually does 8 or 9 hrs though. The first time she went 7 hrs I freaked and was always running to check on her. I got over it quickly though and now enjoy it. 
  • Options
    ta78ta78 member
    DD had one random 11 hr night and slept 10 all this week so hopefully that sticks. Before this week she was at 8 though, so I'm happy to be getting sleep.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options
    4 hours and 40 minutes. I can't understand all this talk of 7+ hours of sleep. Does not compute.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Last night she slept 13.5 hours. It was crazy. She regularly sleeps 12 hours though, so it didn't worry me. She got her mama's love of sleep!

• Options
    One night she slept from 9:30-4. It was AWESOME!
  • Options
    8.5 hours straight

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Our longest stretch has been about 8 hours and our average is about 7.  I'm thinking about starting to put her down earlier (her current bedtime is around 10-11) to see if she'll sleep longer if it's not light out yet. Though if this backfires I'll b

• Options
    13 hrs I try to not have him go more than 12 hrs between feedings though. He usually sleeps 11 hrs a night takes last bottle at 9pm and then next at 9am.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    7 hours once but it's usually 56. I don't really worry and I can't wait til she does 10 or more!
    William born 9/7/07
    Violet Mae born 1/15/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We normally get around 8 hours a night which is awesome! We went from waking every 3 hours to sleeping through the night! Love it!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"