Pregnant after a Loss

Extreme Fatigue

My husband always makes fun of me because he says I never remember anything.  I can remember social security numbers of people who used to work for me, but I can't remember what I had for dinner last night.  I do seem to have a selective memory.  

Anyway, I mention that because all I remember about being pregnant with my son was how happy I was.  I know I was sick for the first 5 months off and on and I only gained 11 pounds total, but all I remember was how much I LOVED being pregnant.  

So I really wish I could remember the details because I am SOOO overwhelmed with the constant nausea and fatigue this time.  I literally could not stay awake this morning.  Luckily my 2-year old is amazing, because I'm pretty sure I was asleep for the better part of 2 hours while I was home with him this morning.  He hasn't been feeling well so he took a 3.5 hour nap this afternoon and so did I.  And I could sleep again right now without any issue.   And my nausea is almost constant.  I've only thrown up twice, but I feel like I'm going to all the time.  I asked my husband if he remembered and he said that he thought it came more in waves last time. 

The hope I'm holding on to - with my 3 losses I never had any fatigue or nausea.  So I am hopeful this is a sign that things are going well. Although since I'm taking the progesterone supplements, I'm worried they could be causing my symptoms and masking something being wrong.  

I used to think I was a relatively rational person, and I just re-read what I wrote and I believe I might be insane.  Gotta love PgAL brain!   Apologies for the randomness, but thanks for letting me type it out! 

BFP#1 8/14/09; Natural M/C 9/16/09 @ 9 weeks 2 days 
BFP#2 5/11/10; DS1 Born 1-27-11 
BFP#3 6/24/12; Natural M/C 7/1/12 @ 5 weeks 
BFP#4 9/22/12; Natural M/C 10/17/12 @ 7 weeks
BFP#5 3/3/13; DS2 Born 11-7-13
BFP#6 9/20/14; Due 5-28-15

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Extreme Fatigue

• I thinks nauesea and fatique are great signs.  I was super sick when I was pregnant with DD.  I honestly will happily puke every day again if it means I get a rainbow baby.Wishes you the best!

PS Try lemonade, it helps. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Either I was never tired or sick when I was pregnant with DD, or I don't remember it. lol. This pregnancy has been much tougher. I am tired all the time and so nauseous all day long. I don't throw up that often, but it has happened. I think it's just true
    TTC #1 since 6/08. Cycle #6 - BFP 12/22/08, EDD 9/3/09, DD 8/14/09 at 37w1d
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 since 6/11
    me=36 - low AMH, DH=38
    BFP #2 - 8/31/11, EDD 5/10/12, M/C 9/23/11
    BFP #3 - 3/4/12, EDD 11/14/12, CP 3/11/12
    BFP #4 - 5/9/12, EDD 1/19/13, CP 5/11/12
    BFP #5 - 8/22/12, EDD 5/5/13, CP 8/24/12
    IVF#1 - January 2013 - EPP/Antagonist - 7R, 3M, 2F, 3dt of 2 8-cell embies
    BFP #6 - 2/3/13, EDD 10/15/13, DS 9/18/13 at 36w1d
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • If it makes you feel better, in my losses I also didn't have much sickness and I was taking progesterone twice a day in two of them. I took the same amount of progesterone for this pregnancy and I did get nausea for the first time. I know it's not 100% ac
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• All of my friends having girls seemed to be sick. My friends having boys breezed through it. Hopefully it is just symptoms of a girl.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"