Multiples
Options

I need some adviceSo I'm so sad stressed and I'm going into depression. I have a excessive amount of

So I'm so sad stressed and I'm going into depression. I have a excessive amount of protein in my urine. I have been trying to control my protein intake. I changed my diet completely and its not working I'm so sad I'm only 19 weeks 3days and my levels is extremely high. My doctor is making me do a 24 hour urine collection. I'm I dont know what to do or what to think. I'm so sad all I can think is negative thoughts like what are the chances of me making it to 29 weeks I just want to make it to 29 weeks I came this far and I can't loose my babies. I can feel them now I came to far to far to give up now what can I do someone please help me anything will help I'm desperate

Re: I need some adviceSo I'm so sad stressed and I'm going into depression. I have a excessive amount of

• Options
    First off, try to be more positive! Babies sense your stress. Have you stopped work and started resting? You can't control your pRee or help it bc you are pregnant with twins my doctor said I was destined for it for that reason. I'm sure you have cut salt
  • Options

Deep breaths. Your doctor seems on top of things... that's a great thing :) 

I hope things get better but you really need to relax. stress won't help at all 

Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"