September 2012 Moms

Spring Storms

I had forgotten how much I hate thunderstorms until tonight. Now it seems that my fear/ dislike is worse than before! Is that even possible?

The storm that is raging right now has me so nervous and freaked out. It doesn't help that it woke me up and I was having a horrid dream about storms. Luci isn't even phased. She is happily sleeping away in her crib and I am a complete mess!

Help! Do you think this will lessen or go away? Ugh!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: Spring Storms

• This mornings reminder got me pricing shelters. I work in Joplin Mo (2011 massive EF5) and Spring is a creepy time around here.

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • At one point, I loved storms and would stand outside watching it go by. Now I greatly fear storms. DH has family in Joplin, MO and when the really big tornado came through there we had family members who barely escaped without harm. His uncle was in

• Loading the player...
  • imageklgrh6:
    At one point, I loved storms and would stand outside watching it go by. Now I greatly fear storms. DH has family in Jo

"I will show you the kind of big sister I will be..."
  • imagektnicole:

imageklgrh6:</

• I used to be frightened of storms. Living in GA has desensitized me.

Now I just hate them if the siren goes off and I have to corral both kids in the office in the basement, or when the thunder is so loud that it wakes up both kids.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"