Parenting
Options

What's on everyone's Easter Menu?

I scanned and didn't see this yet, but what is everyone eating for Easter?

This is the first time we are hosting Easter and I decided to do a brunch.  Everything is mainly breakfast food, but we are eating at 12.  Here is our menu:

Good Eggs (it's a casserole with eggs, sausage, cheese, and bread - it's sooo delicious and easy)

Stuffed Monkey Bread

Biscuits & Gravy

Banana Nut Muffins

Blueberry Muffins

Doughnut Sticks

Grape Salad

Banana Cream Pie

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Punch

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What's on everyone's Easter Menu?

• Options

We're going to dinner at my parents. We usually have ham, stuffed cabbage and palacsinta.

I'm cooking the palacsinta, bunny-shaped bread with honey-cinnamon butter and  raspberry-lemon spritzer.

edit: I forgot the dessert DD made

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    It's my first year hosting.

We'll have turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and lots of veggies and casseroles. I made a marscapone cheese filled cake topped with fruit for dessert.

image"

My 4 Angel Babies.....
    MC#1- 12/2008, MC#2- 05/2009, MC#3 07/2009, MC#4 11/2009

Training to become an IBCLC. BF Questions? Just ask!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For breakfast, I'm making bunny shaped cinnamon rolls, bacon, eggs, fruit.  We are going to my parent's for dinner, and we are having ham, ravioli, cheesy potato casserole, deviled eggs, and strawberry shortcake for dessert.
  • Options
    We're celebrating with my side:
    Turkey
    Green beans
    Potato salad
    Deviled eggs
    Homemade potato onion bread and homemade rosemary bread
    Pound cake with fresh berries

I can't wait!
    DS1 November 2009
    DS2 August 2012
  • Options

We sort of did Easter today so we can get on the road to head home earlier tomorrow. My mom did pork loin, potatoes, green beans, fruit, and rolls. Tomorrow we are doing church then mom will make French toast, bacon, and

• Options
    We are roasting a chicken. Last year, we weren't feeling ham and ordered Chinese food. Sometimes, being on our own is easier.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagebearsbearsbears:

We're making moussaka and broccoli casserole.  Not really traditional, but MH is Jewish, so we try to do

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

We're doing dinner with friends. I'm in charge of bringing a hashbrown casserole and rolls. I *think* she's doing a ham. She makes the most amazing things, so I'm sure she'll make a couple of unexpected and delicious side dishes and deserts.

She

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options

We're having a chicken and broccoli dish, cheese flake rolls, and maybe some fruit. I don't know, I'm not making it, but it's what we have every year.

We're also going to do brunch on the waterfront but we decided not to go out lest my child act

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"