Attachment Parenting
Options

Anyone else Cosleep while pregnant?

My DS will be just 2 when our new one us born in oct. and he still sleeps with us. He kicks and tosses but we can't get him to want to sleep in his own bed even tho we've pulled it into our bedroom and its right next to ours. Practically attached. Any advice? Been there?

Re: Anyone else Cosleep while pregnant?

• Options
    Totally been there. We let our DD sleep with us until about a month before I gave birth (she was 2 years 8 months). She has been in her own room about 50% of the time until that last month and I was so emotional about having the new baby that I just enjoy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We just transitioned DD to a twin bed about 2 months ago. The first couple nights DH or I slept in her bed with her. Then we set up a cot next to her bed for a couple nights then moved it further and further away from her bed. She still wakes up

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    8+ months preg and currently cosleep with an almost 3 year old (and DH). We have her crib side-car'd, but she usually sleeps on our bed between DH and the crib. No issues. Works for us
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS is also two; is birthday was December. His bed is in our room. We were lucky and he fell in love with it the moment he saw it a month ago. I bought the train bed on Craigslist for $40, bought a fleece quilt to cover the mattress and a pillow pet, se

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"