January 2013 Moms
Options

Easter basket overload!

So I went to target with 30 gift card to buy DS a few things for Easter basket and would spend the rest on frames...I already had a board book from Walmart, then I bought 2 different packs of 3 month binkys, a keys teether that goes in the freezer, a key teether that plays music, a little taggie blanket, a baby Einstein discoverplay piano for 3 month olds, and a take along carrier toy bar for the carseat. Plus I am pretty sure my mom is making him a basket! Needless to say i spent way over the giftcard and did not get the frames. Anyone else go overboard on Easter basket? Lol!
Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Easter basket overload!

• Options
    I spent a decent amount of money but I just got a few things she needed.  She is getting Sophie the giraffe, a book, headbands and Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes.  
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    imageAllycat11:
    I spent a decent amount of money but I just got a few things she needed. nbsp;She is getting Sophie the giraffe, a book,
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageluvindanimals:
    imageAlly
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    I got Ds so much stuff it won't even fit in his basket! I went way over board, which is so unlike me. Dd got a Sophie, a bunny love blanket, a banana tooth brush teether, 2 books, and a few other trinkets... E Bunny went crazy this year!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    JHBWJHBW member

Yeah... I totally went overboard too. First I thought I didn't have enough so I bought a few more things and now I have WAY too much.  I put his Easter outfit in there but I think I'm gonna take it out to fit everything else.  DS is getting F

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Hmm looks like I will be making a trip back out to BRU to get Sophie for DS. My husband is going to think I am crazy!
  • Options

imageluvindanimals:
    Hmm looks like I will be making a trip back out to BRU to get Sophie for DS. My husband is going to think I am
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    imageAllycat11:

imageluvindan

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.