October 2012 Moms
Options

plans?

What's up today ladies? There is a Doctor Who marathon on, so my butt is firmly planted on my couch. :D

After 7 years of no ovulation...
BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies

Re: plans?

• Options
    I'm also watching Doctor Who.  The plan is to also work on cleaning and job applications.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Options
    Just got home from a brunch-Easter party with family. Trying to let the kids take a quick nap, then it's off to the tax-man. Yeee-eeah, the tax-maaaa-aaaan. (Song credit: the Beatles)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Taking a brief break from my busy schedule, while LO nurses. This morning LO and I went to a memorial service, then we went grocery shopping, and now I have to get ready for my Mom's surprise party that I am hosting. It starts in about an hour. Yikes!
  • Options
    imagewonknessmonster:
    We are going on an outing to the big art gallery in my city. LO loves the high ceilings, colors, quiet atmosphere

• Options
    Just got home from grocery shopping.  Took a nap this afternoon and it was glorious!  DH and I are got Argo from the redbox and are going to watch it tonight after DD goes to bed. 
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I did pry myself off the couch during one of the episodes I had already seen. Bought The Girl a couple pairs of shoes and a new necklace for me. Well, it is a Teething Bling, so it is kinda for her too. LOL. I also bought Piggy Paint! So excited!!

Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

imagemrs.ike:
    I did pry myself off the couch during one of the episodes I had already seen. Bought The Girl a couple pairs of shoe
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    imageBandEddie:
    I MAYYY have just ahem appropriated the new episode. Hooray for the 5hour time difference!

<

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"