September 2012 Moms
Options

Happy Saturday!

Who is around? Whatcha up to? Fun weekend plans? What are you doing for Easter?

Whats your fav Easter dish?

It is SUPER nice in Portland today and I called out of work last night so I am home. Liam is taking a nap and then we are going to the hospital to see my best friend, probably babies r us and then I think I'm gonna take him to the park!

DH is out of town and I miss him :/

Liam Dean | 09.11.12 | 6lbs 13oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Saturday!

• Options

I had plans for a DH and me night.  

Little miss sage is sick.  Like both ends sick.  So with that and all the laundry my little projectile machine is going through I guess plans have changed.  Plus all my guilt tears from not

• Options

Here...Dhs father and SM came up to see D for the 1st time since xmas....went to target to get more bottles that were on sale and now we are going to have salads for dinner.

tomorrow DH has to work til 11am...no dinner plans, maybe a nice steak o

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BPerBPer member

Headed to my parents' for Easter tomorrow, which should be mighty awkward considering the family is planning to intervene on my aunt for her alcoholism, and ship her off to rehab in 3 days.

Good times. 

• Options
    Y'all have exciting plans!

My SIL [crazy] and BIL are here, so we took E to the zoo with them yesterday. My mom's friends are in town too so they came to see E this morning. We met with a sleep lady today to make a plan. Still processing it a

• Options
    Our family is across the country so we're just doing a small easter dinner ourselves tomorrow with ham, mashed potatos, beans and an apple caramel cake. Went to the park yesterday and probably will tomorrow too. Today we ran some errands, hung out outside
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"