Trying to Get Pregnant

Ready to come out of lurking...

Hi everybody, I want to start by saying how grateful I am to have found a community that doesn't spew misinformation and blow smoke up each other's sses! I have been lurking here for awhile now, hesitant to post because I was sure my BFP was around the corner. 6 months later...still no luck. So here's my story...

I'm 26, my hubs is 30. We got married in September 2012 and have been "trying" since then. By trying I mean humping it out EOD, without charting, OPKing etc. I felt we had no reason to doubt my fertility, since I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship, who is a happy little miracle conceived while I was on the pill. With the exception of the time I was pregnant with her, I have been on some form of hormonal birth control for 10 years. I had regular cycles in sept., oct., and nov., had my last cycle on January 6th and my period has been AWOL since then. Don't worry, I'm not going to ask you if I'm pregnant because I know I'm not, I have about 5 billion sticks I've peed on and one blood test to confirm. I saw my GYN on Wednesday, after 81 days without a period, he says to come back if I hit the 4 month mark and he'll prescribe progesterone to induce a period. As for why I haven't ovulated in nearly 3 months, he doesn't seem particularly concerned, so I'm trying to follow his lead and just relax. I've just started to dabble in charting in the past few weeks, so I don't have a full cycle to look at yet. I'm struggling because i work nights and my temps seem to be really inconsistent. Also, my OPKs all look positive the line is darker than the control. I've been using the software that came with TCOYF, and I've tried FF but for some reason I can't view my entire chart? It only shows the first few weeks of this cycle, which were before I started recording my temp or any fertility signs. So essentially, even though I've entered all my data, all I'm seeing is a blank chart. Am I being a dunce? Any suggestions?

So, thanks for reading my novel, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. A little bit about me...i love 90's music, the ID channel, and the Detroit Lions. i dislike AWs and small talk. I've already learned a lot from you all, especially the newbie blog!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart

Re: Ready to come out of lurking...

• I have no advice on FF since it's been a while since I really used it...

Just wanted to say Welcome and GL TFAS!
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Welcome!

As for FF I don't know what's wrong with it. Sometimes mine gets stuck on a CD and I will log out to reset it. But other than that I have no clue.

I also work nights some and I notice a higher temp after those shifts b

Me: 32 DH: 31.
    B/W: good. SA: good.
    November 2012: Paratubal cyst found during U/S.
    January 10, 2013: Lap removed paratubal cyst and Stage 2 Endometriosis. 
    3 cycles of Femara + TI = BFNs

June 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 37.5 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFN

July 2013: Femara 2.5 mg, Gonal F Injects 75 IU, Menopur, trigger + IUI = BFP!!!!

Beta 1 @ 11 DPIUI = 76. Progesterone = 27.3

BFP 8/16/2013 // EDD 4/28/2014

Jordan Samuel born April 19, 2014. 6 lb, 12 oz and 18 inches long.

CLICK ME!!!11!!1111!!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm already doing vaginal temping, I'm hoping that when I have a full cycle to look at I'll be able to see a clear shift. Time will tell, I guess! Thanks for the welcome :
    DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • welcome and good luck!!
    TTC #1 since April 2012 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagepackerfan4life:

Welcome and good luck! Sorry your last cycle has been messed up, but hopefully AF will show up soon. Sorry I d

DD ~ A ~ b. 11/2007
    TFAS since 9/2012

My Ovulation Chart
  • Welcome and good luck!

I'm not positive, but I think FF does weird things when a cycle is over a certain number of days. It might be 60. I don't know how to fix it, but I think there is a way you can do it. Sorry that's not very helpful, I j
    ******************************************** siggy warning ******************************************

image image

Married July 2011 * TTC #1 since 8/12 * Me: 29 DH: 29
    21 Cycles TI: BFNs
    DX: Stage 2 Endo, uterine polyps and paratubal cysts removed
    2/14: IVF #1 Lupron Protocol = 12R/10M/9F, no frosties; transferred one 3BB blast = BFN
    4/14: IVF #2 Antagonist Protocol = 18R/16M/15F/6 frosties; transferred one 4BB blast = BFP!!
    Beta #1 (5/12) = 232 Beta #2 (5/16) = 886 Beta #3 (5/20) = 3168
    EDD 1/18/15 It's a BOY 

~~~~~~ All Are Welcome ~~~~~~

• MigggMiggg member
    Welcome! And it sounds like we have pretty much the same music collection if you replace the BSB squeeeeing with NKOTB squeeeeeing :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"