June 2012 Moms
Options

Carters/OshKosh

everything on the site is 50% off right now. You can also get an additional 15% off with the code: CMAR15CF

I just got Elliot $300 worth of clothes for $117. OshKosh has some super cute summer stuff. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Carters/OshKosh

• Options
    Thanks for the code.  50% hadn't convinced me yet but now with the extra 15 I am tempted.  Carter's seemed to be the only thing that fit my tall skinny guy but now he's getting too long for 9 month but 12month is ridicously baggy.&nbsp
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Carters definitely is a favorite, followed closely by osh kosh, so this sale was awesome for us! We're still wearing 3-6 and just 6 month stuff for the most part except for footed sleepers. Elliot weighs 17 pounds but he's 31 inches! So when it comes to s
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks. We are at 18lbs and 30 inches. We have a lot of hand down stuff  that is old carters and the sizing seems really different.  I think it may have been from when they did 6-12 month.  My newer 9 month Carters is perfect fit and has be
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How did you get 300 dollars worth of clothes for 117 ? I put 300 $ in my cart and I have a 25% off coupon and it came to 235 :(
  • Options
    imagecheshirekrazykat:
    How did you get 300 dollars worth of clothes for 117 ? I put 300 $ in my cart and I have a 25% off coupon and i
  • Options
    Ohhhh .... I am a dork .  
  • Options
    I'm such a cheapo. I don't consider the half off a great deal. I find that Macy's has really great clearance on Carter's. I think I bought like 10 pairs of pj's and 5 outfits last time I went shopping, and I think the most I paid per piece was five dollar
  • Options
    Kohls has good deals on Carter's all the time...FYI :)
  • Options
    imageSamiantha101:
    I'm such a cheapo. I don't consider the half off a great deal. I find that Macy's has really great clearance on Car
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Elonah [3], Bentley [1]

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"