Nurseries and Baby Gear

Baby Jogger City Select Vs. Joovy Ergo

I am starting stroller reasearch and looking for opinions.  My son will be 2 when I am due and am looking for a good stroller.  I have been eyeing the baby jogger city select and the joovy ergo.  Anyone have any experience with either??? I am also open to other suggestions if anyone has any other good options. 

Thanks

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Baby Jogger City Select Vs. Joovy Ergo

• If your toddler is on the taller side, I'd look at the Mountain Buggy, Phil and Teds, or Valco with toddler seat. Or a city mini twin. Otherwise the CS is fine. I'm not a fan of sit and stands or long doubles like that, I find the so awkward and like push
  • I have the city select and I love it. As a single and a double. Also, I had a sit n stand many years ago as a nanny and I hated it... not sure if that's the joovy you mentioned, but that's all I know of that company so I wouldn't recommend
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Loading the player...
  • I just bought the city select. My son and our new baby will be 26.5 months a part. I like the versatility of the cit select in that I'm not permanently stuck with a double once DS is no longer interested in being in a stroller. I can then just use the cit
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have the joovy ultralight. I really like it because it is easy to use, easy to open and close, and lightweight. I keep it in the car and use it at the store, mall, library and dr office. I also have a city mini double for longer excursions to the zoo
  • Love our City Select, as a single and a double. It's incredibly versatile and easy for me to steer even with my 2 y/o at the front. Also, it's purple. :)
  • We have a city select. I haven't used it as a double yet but I like it a lot as a single. It is awkward getting it in and out of the car, but I'm guessing that's bc I'm really pregnant lol. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
      Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • I sold my City Select when my twins turned two because they were way too tall for the seats. Even with the footrest extended, they didn't have enough room for their long legs.

I don't even think you need a double, to be honest. The first couple m

• LOVE our City Select for our 7 month old and 2 1/2 year old. Our toddler is on the shorter side, so we have not had the issue as other poster mentioned. Our toddler actually gets very excited about riding in the same stroller with her baby sissy. I lov

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"