Stay at Home Moms
Options

Strange Symptom - diagnose me (gross)

When I blow my nose is smells like throw-up.  The mucus is clear & very thin but stinks.  Lately I've felt kinda rundown and spacey & I just assumed I was having a really bad case of allergies but this smell makes me think I may need to make a appt with my doc.  Could I have a sinus infection? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Strange Symptom - diagnose me (gross)

• Options
    JCMJCM member

imageI Heart The 80s:
    Are you prone to sinus infections? I have never had one (knock on wood). Could you call the nurse line and as
  • Options

Hmm...whenever I have a sinus infection (which is fairly frequently, actually- stupid sinuses!), the mucus definitely thickens up and turns yucky yellow/green colors. Sometimes even a little bloody, because the lining of my nose gets so dried out (whic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do you have heart burn or an upset stomach? Take an antacid and see if that helps....also I agree if it doesnt go away by Monday hit the dr for piece of mind....
    Gabriel 11/04/09 Vincent 9/17/11 Grace 8/02/13
  • Options
    First thing that is coming to my mind is something like acid reflux or similar! I would try the acid reducer pp suggested, and definitely go see dr just to be sure, because that is an odd symptom for sure!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"