May 2013 Moms
Options

Sore Abs

Anyone else experiencing this? The abs toward the top of my bump are killing me. I feel as though I've done a million crunches. Sitting up from a laying down position is painful! Any suggestions on relief?

Re: Sore Abs

• Options
    I have the same problem but below my bump and at the tops of my hips. I don't know what to do about it! Maybe a support belt would help?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #2 9/5/2012 -- Born 5/20/2013 -- Welcome, rainbow baby!
    BFP #1 1/24/12 -- No HB 2/16/12 -- Misoprostol 3/10/12
    image image image
  • Options

i had that about a month or so ago. it hurt to sit up, cough, sneeze. all i could do was take it easy, apply some light ice/heat. eventually it kind of faded away. sometimes they still hurt some with a really strong sneeze, or if i twist/move too quick

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have this too on the top left side it feels super sore and very tender to the touch. It's been that way for at least a month and is not improving.
  • Options
    I have it in my upper abs.  Not 100% but I have heard it may be part of the abs splitting.  I believe they separate to allow room to grow.  Hence the dark line some of us get, which is a sign.  I didn't get the line, but I'm sure I'm s
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    YES! I have this! I was beginning to worry. I'm in a lot of pain throughout the day. I was thinking my bra was too tight but I think it's a bit more serious than that....like my abs splitting apart!! haha. Glad to hear I'm not alone...I guess I'll stop co
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"