February 2013 Moms

Holy Moly!

My boobs are going to explode!!! I am putting cold packs on them but man 9 hours into not breastfeeding anymore and ouch! 

If I pumped once would it slow down the drying up process? Anything else I should be doing to help?

TIA 

--Married 4 Years - PCOS - Insulin Resistant - Irregular Cycles - TTC 24mon - Metformin - Progesterone - Phentermine - 40 pounds lost - 3 rounds Clomid - DH 1% sperm morphology - BFP June 23rd - Paxton born 2/15/2013 - August 2013 Let's Have Another Baby- Charting Cycles with OPC and Charting Temps, No Ovulation Jan- Start clomid Feb 2014  --

Re: Holy Moly!

• I'm slowly weaning by replacing a BF session with a bottle and going down one every 3 days. Granted I was only down to four or five BF sessions at this point anyway but it's not too painful. I'm sure there are ways to expedite the process as well, I was j

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• Wow. No you need to wean slowly. Take out one feeding session every couple days and you will be dried up in a couple weeks with no pain at all. Pump off just enough to be comfortable each time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was EPing and weaned slowly. Went from pumping every 2 hours to every 4 then 6 then 2 times a day then just once in the morning. It took about a week and a half but no pain at all.
  • Sage tea really helped me dry up. Good luck, I know it's awful!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"